Invest in yourself this holiday season: join Executive Search Dating by December 31st and receive 6 months of service FREE! Let the Proactive Matchmakers at Executive Search Dating find your perfect match today!
Click here for coupon – 6 Months Free!: http://dev22.604media.com/execvic/coupon.html
So you’ve made your Christmas Dating list and checked it twice. Now, how to transform a ‘Holidate’ into serious holiday romance?
Here are 21 proven holiday dating conversation starters to maximize the chances of a romantic connection with someone new:
- Are you enjoying the holidays so far?
- What’s the most fun thing you have done this holiday season?
- What’s the most fun thing you have ever done over the holiday season?
- Tell a funny Christmas story from your childhood.
- Whats your favorite Christmas movie of all time?
- Whats the best Christmas gift you ever received?
- Whats the worst Christmas gift you ever received?
- Talk about your own ‘best and worst’ Christmas gift and why.
- Talk about some fun Holiday season events in town this year.
- Talk about the time you spent Christmas away from home and how that was.
- Talk about the Christmas you spent in a tropical place with sand and surf instead of snow!
- Do you have a more traditional or modern view of Christmas?
- Is Christmas your favorite time of year and why or why not?
- What is your #1 New Year’s Resolution for 2011?
- Are you looking forward to 2011 and why or why not?
- What was the highlight of 2010 for you?
- Do you have a favorite holiday season cocktail?
- If your first date is going well, suggest a 2nd date at a local holiday event such as a Christmas market.
- What are you most looking forward to in 2011?
- Are you planning something big for New Year’s Eve or just taking it easy?
- If your first date is going well, suggest getting together again in January for a casual 2nd date and you can talk about how the holiday season went!
Here are some great tips from Executive Search Dating President Paddi Rice on how to find love by New Year’s Eve:
Executive Search Dating on CTV.ca
Gift giving is a big part of the holiday season magic for many Vancouver singles, but what is an appropriate gift for someone that you have just started dating?
The key, according to the Matchmakers at Executive Search Dating, is to find a gift that strikes a nice balance between showing someone that you care, while not ‘overdoing’ it. Here are 7 holiday gift ideas for Vancouver singles:
- The classics: flowers and/or chocolates are classic gift ideas for a reason – everyone loves receiving them!
- Simple but sweet: a nice bottle of local wine, or a BC wine guide for a wine lover, is a nice way to give a gift that you can both enjoy.
- The gift of no gift: a simple or hand-made card with a personal note is a nice touch, and one that captures the true essence of the holidays – substance over shiny.
- A Grouse Mountain mini-getaway: a half day trip to Grouse Mountain complete with gondola ride, ice skating on the mountain top ice pond, followed by a warm drink and panoramic views of the city is a Vancouver holidating classic.
- Make a gift an event: tickets to a holiday concert or a music artist that you’ll both enjoy is always welcome. Try the VSO Christmas Concert for something truly special.
- Hit the slopes: a day of skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing at one of the local mountains is a great way to get some fresh air AND have some fun. Cap it off with a cup of mulled wine in front of a warm fireplace.
- A Christmas Market visit: check out the Vancouver Christmas Market located on the Plaza at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre; a decorated outdoor Christmas village, handmade gifts and carolers are sure to add some Christmas cheer to your burgeoning romance!