If you’re single & ready for a relationship in Victoria, its time we separate the dating fact from dating fiction.
In spite of what you’ve heard about the Victoria dating scene, here’s the truth: Victoria is a great city to meet your special someone.
So what’s the secret? Start by ignoring these 5 Victoria dating myths – and transform your love life in the process!
- Online dating apps are the only option for relationship-minded Victoria singles: online dating apps are fine if you’re looking for something casual, or if you’re open to meeting all sorts of people in a short period of time. If that’s not you, then try some other methods: attend some single meetup groups, or visit some new places with a few friendly friends. Better yet, hire a professional matchmaker (like Executive Search Dating Victoria!) – contact us today toll-free at 1-833-551-0221 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started meeting other fantastic Victoria singles just like you. You’ve nothing to lose but your single life!
- I’ve been out of the dating scene for too long: nonsense. In fact, if you’re relatively new to dating many singles would consider that a plus (compared with someone who’s achieved dating burnout). Stop worrying about what ‘they’ will say, and focus on that person right in front of you instead.
- I’m too old to date: says who? Have you heard the one about how dating is only for 20 somethings? Well, its wrong. Believe it or not, the fastest growing demographics for active singles are the 40 & 50 somethings & beyond! It doesn’t matter how old or young you are, but do focus on meeting someone in your own age bracket – that’ll typically get you the best results, especially if you’re looking for something long term.
- There’s no good single men/women left in Victoria: the number of single men and women in Victoria is approximately the same as its ever been. You don’t need thousands of singles – just that one special someone will do. Call our Matchmakers and tell them what you’re looking for and we’ll prove it to you.
- The dating odds are not in my favor: here’s the funny thing about dating odds – single women often think they greatly outnumber the single men & single men feel they outnumber the single women. Your best bet? Forget about the odds – put yourself out there & your odds of meeting someone will improve. Dramatically.
Who are we?:
Executive Search Dating Victoria’s unique service offers Victoria singles:
• a free consultation with a professional matchmaker.
• personally screened and selected matches
• proactive recruiting of compatible singles
• a Relationship Guarantee
Executive Search Dating is BC’s #1 personalized matchmaking service for singles & professionals. Founded in Vancouver by Paddi Rice in 2004, Executive Search Dating has been voted “#1 Matchmaking Service” for seven consecutive years by the Georgia Straight newspaper, BC’s largest people’s choice awards.
For more information or to schedule your free consultation, please call us toll-free: 1-833-551-0221, or by email: email@example.com